Soft supple lips are only a few minutes away! Get ready for date night with this incredibly easy DIY recipe that will give those summer or winter dry lips an absolute treat. With sugar to gently exfoliate dry skin and coconut oil to moisturize, this lip buff is deliciously fragranced with 100% pure Valencia Orange and Vanilla 5 Fold extract.
What do you need
3 tsp virgin Coconut Oil, melted (not fractionated)
1 tsp honey
2 Tbsp fine sugar
2 drops Vitamin E oil
1 drop Valencia Orange Essential oil
1 drop Vanilla 5 Fold Extract
30ml glass jar
1. add the sugar into small bowl
2. in a small ceramic or glass bowl, combine the melted coconut oil, honey, vitamin e and essential oils well.
3. pour oil mix into sugar and stir until well blended.
4. transfer into a clean glass jar, allowing to cool completely before adding the lid.
How to use
– with a clean dry finger (or a teaspoon) scoop out a small amount of scrub and apply to damp lips.
– in circular motions, gently massage over your lips.
– rinse with warm water or a damp face cloth.
– apply a lip balm or carrier oil to your now smooth lips.
To colour add – cocoa, pink clay, ground coffee