Father’s Day Gift Guide
Need some gift giving inspo for this Father’s Day? We have lovingly put together some gift ideas to treat Dad with, this Father’s Day!
DIY Beard Oil!
Keep Dad’s beard soft and supple this Father’s Day with this quick and easy DIY beard oil oil recipe, formulated with lovely clean ingredients that will nourish and protect Dads skin and hair, while simultaneously giving off a woody masculine aroma.
About the Ingredients:
- Jojoba Carrier Oil is a hydrating & moisturising oil to both hair and skin. This oil is rich in vitamins A, D, E and Omega fatty acids making it highly supportive of skin integrity. Jojoba is readily absorbed into skin and hair so won’t leave dad’s beard feeling excessively greasy!
- Western Australian Sandalwood Deadwood Essential Oil is extracted from the fallen deadwood of the Sandalwood (Spicatum) Tree. This oil contains a constituent called alpha-Bisabolol, which is a lovely skin conditioning agent. Deadwood provides a deeper, muskier note than its livewood counterparts, making it ideal for use in perfumery.
- Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil is a beautiful, grounding, woody oil with anti-inflammatory properties that may be soothing to the skin.
- Frankincense Essential Oil is another wonderfully grounding, woody oil, which is well known for its use in perfumery and for its ability to enhance relaxation.
- Rosemary CT Camphor Essential Oil is an invigorating circulatory stimulant that may promote healthy hair growth by improving blood flow to the hair follicle (Hello Dad’s lush beard!)
- Mandarin Essential Oil may help maintain skin integrity, appearance and combat oily congested skin
You will need:
– 50ml Jojoba Carrier Oil
– 5 drops WA Sandalwood or WA Sandalwood Deadwood Essential oil
– 5 drops Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil
– 2 drops Rosemary Essential Oil
– 2 drops Frankincense Essential Oil
– 1 drops Mandarin Essential Oil
– 1 x 50ml Carrier Oil Bottle
– 1 x Rubber and glass dropper (to fit the 50ml carrier oil bottle)
1. Pour the carrier oil into the empty Essential Oil bottle
2. Add the Essential Oils
3. Shake and put the rubber dropper lid on.
4. Viola – Let dad’s beard revel in all its glory.
See our Instagram Reels for demonstration.
Does dad complain of sore muscles and joints? Our Joint and muscle massage oil with the anti-inflammatory and soothing properties of Sandalwood Nut Oil, and Kunzea and Copaiba Essential Oils will help ease dads muscle tension and achy joints this father’s day.
Does dad have hard working hands that need a little extra soothing? Our Calendula soothing lotion is made with a soft and gentle, fragrance-free lotion based, with Calendula Infused Oil added for its lovely anti-inflammatory and healing properties. A perfect way to help soothe and repair dad’s skin this father’s day.