Coming into winter here in Australia and with the turn in the weather, winter wellness becomes a focus for us all.
This month’s super simple roller blend is to encourage deep breath and combines essential oils that may support healthy respiratory and immune systems.
Here’s what you’ll need!
1 drop Frankincense Essentail Oil
1 drop Eucalyptus (Kochii, Blue Mallee or Radiata) Essential Oil
1 drop Peppermint Essential Oil
1 drop Cardamom Essential Oil
2 drop Myrtle Essential Oil
9.5mls Avocado Carrier Oil
10ml Pulse Point roller bottle
Essential Oil Substitutes:
If one of the above Essential oils is missing from your collection, they can be substituted with any of the following (in no particular order): Bay Laurel, Camphor, Cedarwoods, Copaiba, Lavender, Lemon, Manuka, Myrtle, Niaouli, Pine Scotch, Rosemary Camphor, Sandalwood West Australia, Tea Tree, Thyme White, Turmeric, White Camphor
1. Blend the essential oils into the pulse point bottle.
2. Top up the bottle with your chosen carrier oil.
3. Push on the roller ball, then add the cap.
4. Tip the bottle over and back again to ensure the essential oils have blended with the carrier.
5. Labels with details of the blend, how to use and a used by date.
Apply the oil to the chest and neck as needed. Also apply a small amount to the hands, rub together, cup your hands over your nose and inhale deeply.
Not for use with young children.
This recipe makes an approximately 3% Essential oil dilution.
Shelf life for these products is the closest expiry or retest date from the ingredients.